Comvita Antibacterial Wound Gel 25g
Medihoney Antibacterial Wound Gel with Manuka Honey. Great for Burns, Cuts, Grazes & Ulcers. Comvita Wound Gel encourages wound healing. Naturally cleans the wound from dirt and reduces chances of infections.
Medihoney Antibacterial Wound Gel has been specifically formulated combining 80% Medihoney Antibacterial Honey with natural waxes and oils to provide a high viscosity gel that is easy to apply with good wash off characteristics when dressings are changed. This easy to apply gel creates a moist, low pH environment that promotes new tissue formation and wound healing. New tissue is protected from painful damage when the dressing is changed. The combination of Leptospermum honeys has been put together using advanced scientific knowledge to maximise honey potential to support the healing process. The earliest record of therapeutic honey use dates as far back as 2000 B.C. Honey has been used as a healing substance throughout history by the ancient Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Hindu and Chinese cultures.
It’s the bees knees for burns, cuts, grazes and eczema wounds.
A specialised wound gel containing sterilised medical grade Manuka honey; promotes wound healing and reduces the risk of infection for broken eczema prone skin and skin splits.
- Supports healing of eczematous skin including raw eczema and scratch wounds
- Protects and reduces the risk of infection
- Can be used for broken and infected skin, cuts, grazes, burns and ulcers
- Used in homes and hospitals around the world
- Heals: creates a moist, low pH environment that promotes wound healing and reduces scarring.
- Cleans: naturally cleans the wound of bacteria, dead tissue, dirt and debris by drawing it into the dressing.
- Protects: reduces the risk of infection.
Apply a generous quantity of Antibacterial Wound Gel directly onto the wound or an appropriate dressing. Always read the label carefully. Use only as directed.
PRECAUTIONS: Serious wounds should be managed under the supervision of a healthcare professional. Do not use on individuals who have had an allergic reaction to honey.
Suitable for all ages.
Mel (Medihoney Antibacterial honey), natural gelling agents. A standardised medical grade of antibacterial honey collected predominantly from Leptospermum sp. (including Manuka).