Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 4
Lamberts® Acidophilus Extra 4 contains 4 billion friendly bacteria. We use the beneficial Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium strains of bacteria. Lamberts® was one of the first companies to produce live bacteria capsules in the UK (over 30 years ago) and we have developed expertise in this area. To ensure proven targeted release for acid-sensitive ingredients such as live bacteria, we have:
- Specifically used delayed release capsules
- A special desiccant built into the tube wall of the pot
- Refrigerated storage conditions until despatch
- Vegetarian capsules made of plant-based cellulose with 3 times lower moisture content than typical gelatine-based ones.
- One of the UK’s most recommended live bacteria products
- Each capsule contains 4 billion live bacteria (at the time of manufacture)
- Supplied in special packaging to maintain potency
- Protected from the highly acidic conditions they encounter in the stomach
- Can be used by people on antibiotics, those travelling overseas, the elderly and those on sugar/yeast free diets
Typically per capsule:
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium||4×109 (4 billion) live bacteria*|
*At the time of manufacture
Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agent (Stearic Acid).