Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 4 x 30 caps
Lamberts® Acidophilus Extra 4 is an acidophilus product containing 4 billion bacteria per capsule. The two species of bacteria in this product have been used in over 200 clinical studies. There is also a desiccant lining in every pot since moisture is known to be a main factor to spoiling viability. Lamberts® Acidophilus Extra 4 can be used by people on antibiotics, those travelling overseas, the elderly and those on sugar/yeast free diets.
Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 4:
- One of the UK’s most recommended live bacteria products
- Each capsule contains 4 billion live bacteria
- Contains two strains that have been used in clinical studies
- Supplied in special packaging to maintain potency
- Can be used by people on antibiotics, those travelling overseas, the elderly and those on sugar/yeast free diets
- The bacteria in Acidophilus Extra 4 are freeze dried with an acid stable polysaccharide which surrounds the bacteria, helping to protect them from the highly acidic conditions they encounter in the stomach.
- suitable for vegeterians
- Disintegration time less than 30 minutes
Two capsules daily one in the morning and one in the evening with a glass of milk or water or with a meal.
Do not swallow capsules with hot drinks; heat kills bacteria.
Take at least 2 hours after antibiotic medication.
Lactobacillus acidophilus La5 and Bifidibacterium Bb12, 4 billion live bacteria at the time of manufacture, Bulking Agent (Dextrose), Capsule Shell (Hypromellose, Colour: Titanium Dioxide), Magnesium Stearate.