Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg+Bioflavonoids x 60 tabs
Lamberts 1000mg is one of the most popular forms of Vitamin C, and contains a relevant level of bioflavonoids (150mg per tablet) known to aid vitamin C absorption.
Lamberts Vitamin C 1000 mg:
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system, healthy bones, teeth and gums as well as helping to maintain normal blood fat and cholesterol levels
- One of the most popular forms of Vitamin C
- Contains a relevant level of bioflavonoids (150mg per tablet) because they are known to aid vitamin C absorption
- Bioflavonoids support vitamin C in the role it plays in the maintenance of healthy collagen and cartilage for the normal function of the skin, gums and the immune system
- Also includes a full 100mg of rose hips
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||1000mg||Rose Hip||100mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||50mg|
Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin), Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.