Lamberts Vitamin B-50 Complex x60 tabs
Lamberts vitamin B 50 complexis a formula providing the highest level of all the essential B vitamins for the immune system and for a normal psychological function.
Out of stock
Lamberts Vitamin B 50 Complex
- B vitamins are needed for the release of energy from food, for a healthy nervous system and they help keep our digestive system working smoothly
- A high potency, comprehensive complex of the important B vitamin group
- Contains high levels of inositol and the ‘brainfood’ choline
- Also includes good levels of folic acid and vitamin B6 which play an important role in cardiovascular health through their role in the regulation of homocysteine in the blood
- Moreover the levels of the B vitamins found in our B-50 Complex are similar to the levels used in recent studies on memory in elderly patients
- Voted best value for money b vitamins
A balanced formula of the B vitamins. Lamberts® one-a-day Vitamin B-50 Complex is a high potency, comprehensive formula providing all the important B vitamins that came out top in an independent analysis. It is the most popular B Complex, with all the B’s presented at much higher levels than you will find in typically similar products. These higher levels are frequently recommended by nutritionists. Several of the B vitamins are known to contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system and to normal psychological function. Others are recognised as contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue as well as the maintenance of normal skin.
Each tablet delivers:
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||50mg||Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||50mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||50mg||Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||50mg|
|Folic Acid||400µg||Vitamin B12||50µg|