Lamberts CalAsorb 60 tabs
Out of stock
- CalAsorb® supplies calcium in the citrate form which is believed to be one of the most easily absorbed compounds of calcium.
- Three tablets provide a full 800mg of calcium which is the recommended nutrient reference value.
- Calcium plays an important part in the maintenance of normal healthy bones.
- Plus, vitamin D3, since this nutrient is also known to contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- This product is made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
Three tablets deliver:
|Calcium (as Citrate)||800mg|
Cellulose, Fibre Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin), Stearic Acid.